Sunday, May 14
He's One Of Us
I had an interesting conversation on the way to church this morning with one of the clients from the detox centre. We were walking along when a man came walking towards us. One of the clients recognised this man as someone who comes to our church. He was making comments about he should be in church and things, and I replied that this man "was one of us". The man that I said was one of us has Schizophrenia and looks unkept, but all the same, I was proud to say that he was one of our church. I am proud to say that I do not belong to a 'designer church' with everyone who attends being people who are easy to talk to, but just by being here I get a glimpse of heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually, I do belong to a designer church. My church was designed by the Creator of the universe. The Great Designer.
Post a Comment