Thursday, May 25
Sound Advice
I was at our divisional International Praise event on Saturday. The speaker invited an Officer from Nigeria to come and tell of his experiences in Nigeria. This officer has commenced around 50 corps in Nigeria. Most of the corps that he started were in area's that have got a big Muslim population. He told us that in each area, he identified a need, which was that a school was needed. So he set up schools. This led to him being able to commence churches. The Speaker invited the man to tell us what the key is to working in these communities. All the Officer said was that it is about relationships. During my time here I have noticed that building relationships is at the heart of our church. I realised today that I have created some good relationships with breakfast club people. I pray that because of our example to these people they will come to know Jesus, the reason for our work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment