Sunday, May 21

My Week


I apologise for my lack of blogging this week. It has been a boring week really with not much happening, only college preperations. I guess my time between now and September will be filled with that. It's a small price to pay for a lifetime of service.
My car has got a flat tyre, and I only got it last November. I can't remember driving up any kerbs or anything. Good job I've got a spare whhel in the boot. Only problem is that I don't know how to fit one, and it's rained everytime I've thought about changing the wheel!
Sorry, but that is the most interesting thing I can come up with for now. Oh yeah, my brother's wife was due to give birth a week last Friday and the baby still hasn't arrived. I wonder if it is scared of the prospect of having Bram and myself as Uncle and Aunty!
Thanks to whatcar.com for the lovely pic of a Perodua Kelisa. I own one of these, and it is my pride and joy!

No comments: