Wednesday, April 5
Reluctant to change.
My Mum gave me some disturbing news not long ago. Her Salvation Army (my home corps) is having a new Mercy Seat and platform! Why did this news disturb me? I don't know. After all, I've been left the Corps two years. I guess it all has to do with the fact that this was the Mercy Seat where I knelt and gave my heart to God when I was ten years old. The platform was where I was dedicated, enrolled a Junior Soldier, enrolled a senior soldier, and got married. The funny thing is that my Mum seemed quite happy to get these new items. I guess in my future ministry, when people get upset because I want to change something, I need to remember my own reluctance to change the Mercy Seat and platform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment