Monday, April 10

My Weekend

I've had quite an interesting weekend. On Saturday we went to the welcome meeting for General Shaw Clifton. This was a good, ordered affair with everything running smoothly and majority of people wearing their uniforms.

Now I come to Palm Sunday at Poplar. This was far from ordered. Things were planned, it's just that things happened when you didn't expect them to. Like Patrick walking in at the end of the sermon talking loudly about something or other. Then there was the Donkey. He didn't like the music of the band, and wanted to escape. to read Godon's account, go to www.urbanarmy.blogspot.com. this will help you to understand what I'm trying to say.

I enjoyed both of these 'expressions' of Salvation Army worship, and I'm sure that God accepted them both, but if I'm honest, I feel more comfortable being around the Poplar people to being around all the uniforms.

No comments: