I've forgotten to mention in my blog that I have been accepted for training as a Salvation Army Officer. I start this September, feel totally unprepared, but relying entirely on God. Thank you to anyone who has been praying for me.
Hi Rhonda: I am delighted to hear that you have been accepted for Training College in Septemer! We have been praying at our Tuesday morning prayer group. They will be so pleased to hear the news!I will let them know in Church too. You have been waiting a long while and all this time, God has been right there with you. I am so excited that your dream is coming true! God bless you and Bram. You have our prayer support here. Lots of love, Janis
I am a newly commissioned officer in the UK. I currently live with my husband Bramwell and our Guinea Pig Raylton in Poplar, East London, but we will be moving very soon to my first appointment.
2 comments:
Hi Roo. testing the site
Hi Rhonda:
I am delighted to hear that you have been accepted for Training College in Septemer!
We have been praying at our Tuesday morning prayer group. They will be so pleased to hear the news!I will let them know in Church too.
You have been waiting a long while and all this time, God has been right there with you.
I am so excited that your dream is coming true!
God bless you and Bram. You have our prayer support here.
Lots of love,
Janis
Post a Comment