Sunday, March 12
Quiet Women?
I have been reading about The Angel Adjutant tonight. I have read her story before, but it's sometimes good to re-read things. One of the things that I have noticed about her in the first few chapters is that she was a quiet, shy person who was at her best in one to one conversations. Another person who is mentioned in this book is Catherine Booth. Apparently, she was also a shy person at the commencement of her ministry. When you think of Catherine, you think of this confident, outgoing person who is not afraid to speak her mind. After reading this about Catherine, I wonder whether she comes across completely different in her writings, and because I have never met her or sat in on her meetings I just assume that she was this great public preacher and Evangelist. I guess this is one of those questions that I will never know the true answer to until I meet with her in heaven. Although, no offense to her, but I think that she will be the last thing on my mind in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment