We went shopping on Saturday and we got stopped by someone wanting to sell me something for my nails and hands. I've been stopped by the same company before, so I knew what was coming my way. At least I thought I did anyway. This woman was really persistant. She kept putting the product in my hand, and I kept putting it back on the shelf. She offered it me for £30, which was the price I knew it was. When I refused she dropped the price to £25. When I still refused, she told me she had a secret that I shouldn't tell anyone but I should take the offer up quickly before her manager came back. I could have this product for £20 if I took her up on it right away! Well, I told her that I really didn't want it at any price and walked away. This incident made me laugh all the way round the shops.
People are full of surprises. Just when we think we know them, they surprise us with something they say or do. I'm one of the kind of people that looks for the funny things in the day, and am never disappointed even when things get hectic. I hope I can always be like this.
Monday, February 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment