Busyness is such an understatement describing the day I've had today! I love being busy, but there have been times today that it has just been ridiculous! I've had room bookings to deal with, things to go out and buy for our charity shop, And all sorts of other things going on around me!
I think one of my highlights of today has to be the time I gave to our lunch club people just talking to them. There are a few people who come early just so that they can break up their day. The least I can do is give them a few minutes of my time. They usually teach me a thing or two!
It's Kids Club tonight. I wonder what's going to happen there tonight.
Despite today being so hectic, God was right there in the middle, even when I wasn;t listening.
Wednesday, February 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment