Thursday, February 16

People watching and blogging

One of my favourite ways to pass the day is to people watch. If my living room window was on the front of my house I'd probably have my chair by it and looking out of the window a lot! I have to say that I'm nosy. This is why I read other people's blogs. It gives me an insight into peoples lives that I might not necessarily get otherwise. The other reason I like it is because it's a bit like looking at their diaries. I know I could have said things like it makes me think about issues concerning others and things, but that's not the whole truth about why I read blogs, I'm just nosy!

I blog because it helps me to put events of the day into perspective. It's one of the only ways that I will use to think things through. I have to say that I blog for myself, but accept that there may be people who read my stuff, although I doubt it.

No comments: