Thursday, July 28

Worry

If God us not to worry, why does He give us so much to worry about? I worry that my study papers won't be in on time, worry about whether I will be accepted into training, worry about whether Henrietta will escape, worry about whether I will fall off my bike. As I type this all my worries come back.

I guess what brought this on is something I was reading last night. The Bible tells us to be still and know that God is God. The reading suggested that what was meant was to rest in God's presence. As we rest in God's presence and give all our worries to God we should remember that the Bible also says "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" When we allow God to do what He can do, amazing things happen!

1 comment:

Eleanor Burne-Jones said...

I worry so much it worries me.