Happy Founders Day!!! On this day 140 years ago William Booth found his destiny. He also started the work that was later known as The Salvation Army. This date is kind of brushed under the carpet, and most Corps celebrate their own anniversarys. But Bramwell and I like to remember Founders Day. But then, we are quite strange!
Bram and I led the meeting this morning at Westville Corps in Canada. Bramwell preached on Luke 12:13-20. He referred to this as the rich idiot. It was funny, because everyone enjoyed it when Bram told us that we're all idiots when we don't do what God wants us to. He also used the word "twit" during the sermon and that amused everyone as well. I thought everyone was just being polite when they all they told us that they had enjoyed the meeting. They had better not say that too loud, or the General might see fit to send us to Westville Corps as an appointment!
Sunday, July 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment