Tomorrow I'm doing my bit for The Salvation Army Emergency services. I will be working on the emergency van providing tea, coffee, and a few cooked things. After agreeing to go on it I realised how difficult it would be to get to the van because of the chaos on the underground, so I got Bram to come on it with me. I always feel better when he's around. (Can't you tell we've only been married 17 months!!!!) I don't think it will be too busy so hopefully will have a good time on the van.
Since coming to Poplar I've done a couple of things that I've always wanted to do. I wanted to help out at a centre on Christmas day serving meals to people, and I did that last Christmas. I've also always wanted to help in an emergency van and get the chance to tomorrow!
Saturday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment