Monday, June 6
I can't do it!!!
I've had an ok week this week, but today I had a feeling of total failure. During the meeting today I realised that maybe I don't care enough about people. I also realised that I don't have the skills to cope with full time ministry. During a testimony time this morning, someone said that they didn't know how they were going to do a job that he has been assigned by the Salvation Army. He then went on to say that God reminded Him that the job is God's. It's God's job to make things happen, all this man has to do is listen and obey. Then this afternoon, I still felt totally incapable of doing the job that I know that God has called me to. Bram preached on trusting and obeying. As I type this, I'm reminded of something I said to someone last week about forgiveness. I can't, but God can. This is the same with full time ministry. If I try to do it alone I will fail. I can't be a good Salvation Army Officer, but God can. As long as I remember that my Corps belongs to God, and the work is His, and more importantly that I need to listen to Him to guide my every step, we will do things God's way, the success of my ministry belongs to God. My life needs to be totally His. It won't work if He only has a part of me. GOD SHALL HAVE ALL THERE IS OF RHONDA HAYES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment