It was suggested to me this week that I should start a holiday blog, writing in all about my holiday. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada, staying with a friend that I met online. It was also sugested that I should put pictures on here, but I have to wait until I get home for that, but here's what I did yesterday.
I flew out here yesterday, arriving late at Heathrow airport, but somehow they let us on the plane! When our flight arrived at Montreal, it was a little late because of turbulence, and we had to literally run from one flight to the next one to get to the Halifax flight!
We safely arrived in Halifax, then waited for our luggage. After an hour, we realised that our luggage wasn't going to arrive, so we reported it missing. Then we went shopping for something to wear today! Any excuse to go clothes shopping!!!!
Sunday, June 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wondered if you would blog on holiday!!?
So Bram has lost his uniform - or was he wearing it!!?
H sends her love. Have fun
No, he did lose his uniform! He had to go the meeting yesterday in civvies!!!!! He didn't feel comfortable at all!
Have fun!
Post a Comment