Tuesday, June 5

Computer Literate?

I thought that I was quite good with computers until Saturday. How wrong could I be? Well, OK, I did literally blow up a computer a few years back, but now I know that the sliding switch at the back is actually to alter the power input and too much power makes the computer go bang!
On Saturday I took myself off to PC World, and after having wireless broadband in my house for about 1 year, I finally realised that you do not have to have a computer plugged into the main wireless box to get a wireless reception! I puzzled the poor bloke who was trying to help my predicament, but I am really grateful to him, because he saved us a lot of money. And here I was thinking that every shop only wants your money! My faith in PC World and shops in general has been restored.

No comments: