Thursday, June 28

My First day of Placement

My mind is all over the place tonight because I had my first day of placement today. It started well with me missing the turning to go into the car park for the corps on my way there this morning, and then every subsequent journey had a wrong turn in it somewhere!
I had a really long first day starting at 8:45am and finishing at 8:30pm with 1 hour break in the middle, but I am, and always have been fully aware that this is what ministry can be like sometimes. Although, this was my fault because I offered to go to Hoxton Corps tonight to help with the youth group that happens there.
All in all the day has been good, with lots of things to take in, but I'm sure that this summer will be ok, and I am working with really positive people so I hope that this rubs off on me.

No comments: