Wednesday, June 27

The End of my First Year of Training

Today has marked the end of my first year of training. In 1 year and 1 week I will be a commissioned Captain. I know almost all of my posts have spoken of how quick the time has gone, so I will not say any more on this subject.
Tomorrow I start my summer placement at Clapton Corps in Hackney. Hackney is, I think, one of the poorest boroughs in London, and I think is going to be similar to Tower Hamlets in this. It seems strange that I am on my summer placement because I have seen a lot of Cadets come to my corps on their summer placements, and now it's my turn. The good thing to come out of this is that I should have lots to blog about, because I am aware that I have rarely blogged since starting college.

No comments: