Wednesday, May 9

The post with no name...

I can't believe it is now May. I am really slacking with this blogging thing. Since I last posted I have been on my weeks Corps placement to Brighton which was brilliant, been on holiday to St Ives which was a good break, and celebrated my 30th birthday. I am now officially no longer a youth in the eyes of The Salvation Army. Quite a scary thought!
I celebrated my birthday in style with me preaching at Wickford which is my Sunday meetings placement. For anyone interested I preached on the lessons learned from Mary's life and obedience to God. This was good to look into because it was prepared during Easter, and it brought it a whole new perspective to Easter for me. If Mary hadn't said yes to God 30 years beforehand she would never have had to face the agony of seeing her firstborn son dying on the cross. But if she hadn't said yes, God's plan for salvation may not have been fulfilled either. I wonder where my saying yes to God's calling will lead...

1 comment:

the gardener said...

Love the blog, really enjoy the insight into college life

looking forward to seeing it in real life

warm regards