Wednesday, January 24

Echoes and Memories

This blog is not about Bramwell Booth (he wrote a book called Echoes and Memories which is used sometimes in college), it is about Rhonda Hayes! Tonight I have been a bit bored and found myself googling "Fraggle Rock". This was a kids TV programme when I was small. I used to avidly watch every episode of this programme. I went a school called 'Castle Rock', and we got called Fraggles because of this. Whilst Googling this, I came across another favourite programme from my programme. This was "Button Moon". I surprised myself when talking about Button Moon, because 20 years later I can remember the theme tune, and could remember Characters names, and what happened in the story!

This has now got me thinking about what a good tool memory is. We are able to remember necessary things, and also useless things. We remember all the time. Our Creator God is totally amazing. He has made us all perfect, and also unique. I also know that people have bad memories of things, but we are also given the tools to deal with this in whatever way is best for us.

1 comment:

Roz Lynch said...

Dance your cares away (clap clap)
Worries for another day
Let the music play (clap clap)
Down in Fraggle Rock

I remember the song even!