Wednesday, February 7

Update

I haven't really had much happening in my life that I could blog about lately. College has been just College. I haven't had any flashes of inspiration that I could share with anyone. Although I wonder if Bram would disagree with that. When something has really got to me during a lecture, or inspired me I have shared it with him. So that is the reason I haven't blogged for a while. Oh the joys of having a mundane life!

When I first applied to go to college I didn't know what I was applying for. By that I mean that I didn't really know what being a Cadet was all about. I didn't really think about the college part of the application. My mind was fixed on the being an officer part and the College part of the application was pushed to the back of my mind.

I wouldn't consider myself to be academic, and certainly don't enjoy studying, but this is all part of the deal. I am enjoying my time in college and have made some really good friends there. There have been times when I have not understood why we have just been lectured on something, but I always try to look at the bigger picture. Once I do this, I come to realise why we have been taught something. We never know what is in the future, but trust that whatever it is will turn out ok in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

College sounds like fun and very scary

roll on sept

god bless