Saturday, September 30

What's New.

I have been at the Training College for 2 weeks now, and just wanted to let you know 3 new things about me.

1. I have joined the Gym. I have realised that College is all about sitting around a lot, so have decided to get myself fit again! I hope to go there twice a week, and so will let you know my progress there.

2. I now know where the College library is. I have decided to try to read 1 book a week, and to save money, I will try to get them all out of the library.

3. I am not very good at following maps. I drive into College every day. One day, full of confidence I decided to try out a new route that had a few shortcuts in. Well, it took me twice as long as it would have done if I had gone the usual way.

4. The early bird always misses the traffic. I leave home at the same time every morning, and arrive at College within half an hour. If I leave home 10 minutes later it takes me 1 hour to get there.

5. I can't count. I said that I would only write about 3 things!

No comments: