Sunday, October 8

There's a Time and a Place.

Last Saturday we had the welcome meeting for the best session ever. They are called God's Fellow Workers. I sat on front row on the platform, and was very aware that I was highly visible. This was ok, until it came to the appeal time, where they have a quiet time to give people opportunity to commit themselves to God in prayer. It was all very solemn, but I had a fit of giggles at this time. This was because we were singing a song called They Need Christ. I had been singing this song at home a few weeks earlier, and Bramwell revealed to me that a line in the third verse that says "there's a Skid row fella who won't look at you", he thought it was "there's a Skid Row fella who has lost their shoe". I had found this extremely funny when Bram had told me. And so, here I was remembering this. I was also trying not to look at Bram because he was giggling as well.

No comments: