I haven't posted for a while because I have been on holiday with my parents. We went to Butlins in Bognor Regis. The Salvation Army provided entertainment every day for a week. I had an excellent time and had lots of confirmations that I am in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.
One of the things I loved about my holiday was playing in the New Horizons band. This band consisted of people from all over the UK who belong to the Salvation Army and can play brass instruments. I just love being a part of the worldwide Salvation army and doing crazy, weird Salvation Army things! Fire a volley!!!!!!
Saturday, September 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God Bless You Rhonda. It was nice to meet you in the chat room. I have enjoyed reading your comments. Prayers for your and Bram. I hope to chat with you again soon.
Post a Comment