My head is spinning tonight. I arrived back to the hall from a trip with Kids club to a place called Discover in stratford, and was greeted with lots of noise. I had lots of people from the luncheon club wanting to talk to me. Oh the joys of being popular! Patrick was walking around banging the bottom of a bin like it was drum, and one of the luncheon club members "playing" the piano practicing for Christmas Day. (This lady always plays a tune on the piano as part of the after dinner entertainments.)
There are times at Poplar where it is quiet, and there are also times like today when it can get very noisy. It's good that we have a mixture of both. I also love the fact that there is a place for everyone at Poplar Salvation Army whether they are quiet, or noisy.
Amongst all this chaos my head is spinning. I have 1 month and a week left working here. I have lots of uncertainties going around my head. I wonder whether I will cope at college. I hope that I will never forget lessons that I have learned whilst working for the Corps. I am sure that I will never forget the people. Deep down I don't want to leave, but I know that it is the right time to go to college.
I hope that this post is not too confusing for you. Maybe it would have been better if I had posted it after my mind had settled down.
Wednesday, August 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment