Thursday, August 3

Significance of today.

Today has been rather significant for me for 2 reasons. The first is that today was the last day that I will be working with 5 - 9 year olds in the Paradise Zone context. The second is that today my marching orders for College arrived today, so it is all official, I have a room and eppaulettes!

So a big thank you to Roz, Emma, Keeley, Thomas, Sarah, Craig, Josh, and any others that I have forgotten to mention for making me feel welcome and needed in club, and for all your patience with me over the past 2 years!

4 comments:

Thomas said...

thank you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roz Lynch said...

Hey Rhonda thank you & I hope we are going to continue to work together...just on Mondays in stead ...different age group but working with some of the same young volunteers...

You have 'interesting' times ahead...I can't wait to read your blogs as we follow your journey.

Anonymous said...

thank you too... its been great working with you. have fun on mondays!

Keeley said...

it has been really nice working with you and i hope u will enjoy monday club