Friday, July 28

My Week.

I know a lot of people start their blog entries that occur more than a week after the previous entry with "I've had a busy week". This is why I put that long sentence in to start mine today! "It has been a busy week for me". I have been helping with junior club holiday club. It has been really good, and the time spent took me back to when I was a Childcare worker and also to when I ran JAM Club. Saying this I have really missed my usual daily chats with people who come into the Coffee Shop and Luncheon Club. In some ways this has helped me to realise what kind of work I feel that I most enjoy within the Corps. I enjoy working with Kids, but I also enjoy working with adults.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

i have just done a post called busy week lol. i think we all need to catch up with some sleep this weekend!