I was walking down the road this week thinking of how different Poplar is from my home town. I was wishing I was back home in the midlands. Then when I got back to my house, I put a CD on. A song started playing. The words of the Chorus are
All there is of me, Lord,
All there is of me,
Time and talents,
day by day,
All I bring to thee;
All there is of me, Lord,
All there is of me,
On thine altar here I lay
All there is of me.
I realised why I am here. This is where God wants me. I am actually happy here, in case anyone thinks differently. But it was just a time that I needed to give my all to God. And since this moment, I have found it easier to sit and study. I've even found it easier to find time to read. I have rediscovered that my life is all about God.
Sunday, June 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment