Saturday, June 10
Thoughts on College
My thoughts have been centering around college this week. I was asked twice at the beginning of this week if I am looking forward to college. My reply both times was no. I am not looking forward to having to sit in lessons and write essays for the next two years. I have never studied at the level expected from college, and so this is what is scaring me. However, I am doing a correspondence course with the distance learning department at college and the lady who is marking my work is an ex college tutor. Her comments on my last piece of work say that my work is just about good enough for college! So I won't have too much trouble with this. What I am looking forward to about college is the greater opportunities that will be presented to me because of it. Like placements, etc. This will be good (I think). after all, I am a hands on person. I love my job at Poplar Corps. I get to speak to so many different people. My CO's at the minute have been apointed to the college as Spiritual Programme Directors so at least I will know someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment