I had to go to Queens Hospital, Burton on Trent, Staffs yesterday. The appointment was at 9am so I stayed over at my Mums on Thursday night. I had a real trip down menory lane. On Thursday, we went for a meal at a place that I used to go to regularly. (Not McDs!!!) I saw someone there I used to work with, although I'm not sure he recognised me. Then yesterday I partook of my favourite pastime, SHOPPING. Me and my Mum wen t shopping in Burton. I used to go there lots before I was married. My life was completely different then to how it is now. It's nice to indulge in things you really enjoy. Shopping with Bram is nothing like shopping with my Mum. He drags on behind, getting on my nerves, commenting on the things I want to buy. My Mum encourages me to get things! Mind you, she also pays a lot of the time as well.
It's good to look back to how things used to be somethings. I think it helps you to reassess the person you have become, and of course the reasons you are how you are. I think that Lots wife turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back at the burning city of Sodom, because she was told not to look back, but move forward quickly.
Saturday, January 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment