I went to my parents at the weekend which was nice. I caught up with a few friends and family while I was there. I found it funny that my life has moved on so much since I left Coalville 18 months ago. Not only my life, but I've changed as a person as well. I hope I've changed for the better!
While I was at my parents I had a text message from a friend telling me she was leaving her husband to move in with her boyfriend. I found this difficult because I don't agree with moving from partner to partner. I think this was more the problem for me than the fact that she was leaving her husband. I couldn't offer my congratulations because I didn't feel happy for her! Needless to say I don't think she's my friend anymore, although I will try to make contact with her.
Wednesday, August 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If she is a real friend she will allow you to speak the truth in love, but it is not an easy thing to do.
I'm wondering if she's too wrapped up in her little world to think of other peoples feelings?
Post a Comment