Wednesday, March 5

Where I am.

When I was a child, we used to sing a song in the children's singing group that went along the lines of Where I am, I'll find you, where I am, you are. It isn't far away in places where I'd like to be, but where I am, you are. The second verse is similar, but is where I'll go I'll find you, and the last line says, please help me to remember in the days that are to come that where I'll go, you'll be there too.
I was reminded of this song during Spiritual Day here at the college, and it was good to be reminded of this. Especially as I think about my move to Welwyn Garden City and all of the preparations that this entails. Of course I know that God is already preparing the folk for the arrival of Bram and myself.

No comments: