Thursday, September 27

Wow! The summer has flown past and I am now back at the Training College for another 9 months. As I was singing our sessional song today, my mind was going back to all sorts of things that have happened during the past year. I thought about my welcome meeting last year when I marched down the aisle, the last in my session with all of my friends from Poplar Corps supporting me. I thought about the commissioning of the session that have just been commissioned, and how I was thinking about my own commissioning then. God is the same today as He was last year at our welcome meeting, it is just my understanding and knowledge of God that has changed.
Over the summer I have seen some amazing things that God has done through my work. He brought some unexpected people into the prayer day that I had organised for my mission project. I am totally amazed that God is actually allowing me to take part in His work. This is something that I can't understand, but be thankful that I have a part to play in His plan for the world.

No comments: