Tuesday, September 27

No excuses

As I was growing up, I was, and still are at times, the master of excuse making! If anything went wrong and I got the blame an excuse would come out straight away! Although when I was in the infants at primary school I used to just wander round the room and when asked what I was doing I wouldn't have an excuse.

Anyway, I don't have any excuses for not blogging for the past week, I just haven't been inspired. I can't even say I've been busy because I haven't! Well anyway, I was talking last night to someone about problems. My friend said that Jesus must have broad shoulders because He is able to bear the worlsd problems on them. That made me think. Maybe our problems seem big to us, but when put into the hands of the one who can do the impossible, they become extremely small. I don't know, just a thought.

No comments: