This week it feels like the whole world thinks differently to me! They all want me to wear a cycle helmet when I ride on the road. The trouble is, I really don't want to. I think that I look silly, and because of that, I will be more concsious of the way that I look than what is happening around me on the roads. This debate all started because I fell of my bike and bumped my head on the kerb last Friday. I know that I'm silly being stubborn about wearing one, but I'm a country bumpkin at heart! We don't wear Cycle helmets in the country, the traffic doesn't go fast enough to do you any damage!!!!!!
You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!!!!
Saturday, May 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta wear a helmet! What's the point in not drinking or not taking drugs if you ride a bike without a helmet? Just logical innit?
Well, I'm afraid I haven't covenented with God about wearing Cycle Helmets! I've had all the excuses presented to me in favour of wearing it, but it just boils down to me being stubborn!
Post a Comment