Wednesday, August 27

My 1st 3 weeks in my appointment.

I have been here in Welwyn Garden City for 3 weeks and so I thought I would write down my experiences so far. It has been a good 3 weeks, although hectic at times. Although we are now in a supposedly affluent area, we are still being asked if we can help people.

I am trying to see how I fit into everything, because at times it still feels like I am the assistant instead of the co-worker. So much so, that I find myself at times not saying what I want to do because if I do Bram thinks that this is an order for him to do! This can be frustrating for me, but it is something that I am learning how to deal with.

We have 2 meetings on a Sunday. The morning 1 is at our hall in Welwyn Garden City, and the afternoon meeting is in Hatfield. In 2 weeks time, our meeting in Hatfield is moving to new premises and this is proving challenging because we have never had to do anything like this. We seem to be coping OK with this, but only time will tell if we have done things well.

We are constantly looking for new opportunities too share the love of God with the people in our district, and are praying hard for guidance as to how this will look. But God is good and we thank Him for our lovely people.

No comments: