Monday, November 27

The Final Countdown.

We were reminded yesterday in church that Christmas is coming very quickly and we need to be prepared for everything that Christmas brings. When it comes to Christmas I sometimes wish that I was still a small child, because all I had to worry bout was what Santa would bring me. As an adult I have lots more preparations that need to be done. But Christmas here in Poplar is so rewarding. We have a meal for around 80 people at the Corps. They mainly seem to be enjoying themselves, and we have lots of happy memories to keep us going for another year. I say that they seem to be enjoying themselves because they do moan quite a bit. But that's all part of a 'family' Christmas.
Happy Christmas everyone :-)

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Happy Christams Rhonda!

OOOOOO Im all in the mood now!

Tis the seasont to be jolly (gorgeous)